Monday, September 2, 2013

Waiting for Spankings.....

So sorry I have not posted in a while. I just started school and working more and have not had a lot of time to blog. Also other than a few minor incidents I have been fairly good and really have not had a punishment spanking in a week or two...which is a long time for me....and haven't had anything to write about.

Well that all ended this weekend. I had a very good friend come to visit for a few days. Which was so much fun and I loved seeing her! But my respect and submission diminished.

I think because I knew Bryan couldn't spank me, since my friend was staying with us, I got it in my head that it was "no rules" weekend. Well I was wrong. There were still rules and I broke them and I'm now facing multiple spankings. :( :( :(

And what is worse is I don't know when they are coming. My bf doesn't usually give me a specific time of when he is going to spank me because he knows not knowing drives me nuts!! It really adds to the punishment!

Not knowing when or how bad the spanking is going to be (I'm guessing pretty bad), drives me nuts! I hate waiting for a spanking to begin with and not knowing when its is coming makes it that much worse.

Until all the spankings are over I go through a crazy extremes of emotions; from just wanting to get all the spankings over with now to wanting to put them off for as long as possible! Its a weird place to be in! LOL!

I'm working on trying to accept that I will be find myself in this position a lot over the next few days....


No comments:

Post a Comment