Sunday, August 4, 2013

Week of Punishments!

Its been a minutes since I have had a chance to blog. I have just been super busy with school and work and I have spent A LOT of time over my boyfriend's knee. :/




It really has been the week of punishments. To being with my boyfriend was out of town last weekend and I decided to spend the whole weekend playing and drinking with my friends. Well one night I went over my limit and just drank WAY too much!! That earned me my first spanking! After that it was like I just decided to push it as much as possible. I broke multiple rules and was super sassy and disrespectful. My boyfriend has needed to blister my bottom every day this week....Needless to say I am sitting on a pretty sore bum. 

I think a lot of the sass and bad attitude came from PMSing and the stress from having a finale. (In law school, usually one comprehensive, closed book, three hour exam determines my whole grade.) We have talked about it and decided that even though I may not be able to control my emotions/hormones, I am still responsible for my actions and if I don't behave I will get paddled. Which I 100% agree with! I know I cannot control my hormones but I also don't want them to get the best of me. We also decided when its "that time of month" I will get a little reminder spanking every day to help me stay on track. I really think it will help and may even save my poor behind from a worse spanking! 

I am hopeful that this week will be better and that I will spend a lot less time in this position. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment