Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Submission and Shower Draines

So last night was the first time I have felt a 100% submissive to my boyfriend and a clogged shower drain was the catalyst to this submissive state! Who knew!?




Before I get into the story, I would like to give a little background of my relationship and our dynamic. We have been together for fours years and have been practicing a Dominate/Submissive dynamic for a little over a year. Last summer I was reading 50 Shades of Grey and I found it so hot and I could not get it out of my mind! I thought about it/fantasied about it so much about that I finally brought it up to my boyfriend and he was totally down to engage in a D/s dynamic. When we first started out, the relationship was more of a BDSM dynamic but it has slowly evolved to more a Domestic Discipline dynamic. The end of April 2013, my boyfriend and I moved into together! YAY! I love living with him and living together has really fast-forwarded the process of getting more comfortable in our roles and our dynamic! Which I also love!! 


                                     Where it all began!


So back to the shower drain....I have long thick dark hair and as much as I love it, I DO NOT love how easily the shower drain gets clogged! I HATE HATE HATE cleaning it out! I have a weak stomach and gag super easily so it makes it extra hard to do dirty smelly chores, liking cleaning out a drain. Anyway the drain was clogged again and my boyfriend informed me that since he cleaned it out last time and it was all of my hair that was clogging the drain, I had to clean the drain. I said, "No!" "I refuse to do it!" He replied "I think my paddle feels different and if I have to stand here and paddle you the entire time I will do it and you will clean the drain" GREAT! Well things came up and we got busy and I kept making excuse not to do it and basically just hoped that he would forget! Well that ended last night. My boyfriend told me that the drain better be cleaned out before he got back from work tomorrow or there would be hell to pay..UH OH! He than said "you could just do it now and be done with it." For the first time...LOL...I stopped and thought....I really have no choice, either I clean out the drain or get paddled. Since I didn't want to end up in this position AGAIN, I decided to clean it right then and there with his help/ threat of the paddle as encouragement!




So I know you are probably thinking, "Good for you. you did what you were told!", which I totally understand! However, for me this was huge. This was the first time that I realized, I either obey or face the consequences. No other choices. Before when my BF would tell me to do something or I would get spanked, I wouldn't take the threat seriously. I figured he would forget or I could talk myself out of it. This was the first time that I realized he will not forget and I cannot talk him out of it. I REALLY have to clean the drain! It was the first time that I realized, I have to clean this drain or faces the consequences because 1. I agreed/promised to obey him 2. I agreed to face the consequences if I did not obey and 3. All of this is what I want. This was the first time I have ever had that thought process, and it helped me to not only submit but want to submit. So I decided I can do it now and not get paddled or I can not do it, get paddled, and then still have to do it. I made the submissive decision and decided to  do as I was told. You know what? If felt great to finally submit fully to my love.


So in Love!


I had even more realization about myself and submission last night, but I fear this post is getting to0 long so I will do a part 2 tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment