Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A morning full of spankings!

To begin with I get spanked ALOT! Like a few times a day. They're mainly little spanking for things like rolling my eyes, saying no, being sassy, being too playful and crossing that line. So right before we went to bed I was in a super playful mood and just totally testing how much I could get away with! Well after the second no I said, it was to the closet with me and the lexan paddle! (I have a huge walking in closet and thats where we conduct most of the spankings) I hate that paddle SO much! It covers most of my bottom with one swat and its stings like HELL! Ours also has holes so it really stings!
After the spanking was done and we were laying in bed, I was reminded that I broke another rule today. One that I have punished for many times. My bf said it was too late for another spanking and I would be getting one when I got home from class. 

He also said that I need to get up when he does and start doing stuff for work. I'm in my third year of law school and I am a legal intern. I am a hard worker but I am the biggest procrastinator. So my bf helps me stay on track with incentives if I 
don't ;)

Well he left for work this morning and told me to get up and start working. I didn't. He texted me and told me to get up and start working. I said, "Yes, sir" but still didn't. See my bf doesn't usually get off work until 3 or 4. I thought I would have left for work by then and he wouldn't know if I got up and worked or not, Well I was really wrong! The city where he is working had a power outage so he came home super early. He caught me still in bed watching TV and messing around on my computer. OOPS! 

He was not pleased! He walks straight to the closet, grabs the lexan paddle, pulls me out of bed, bends me over and starts swatting away! It stung even worse this time because my bum was still a little sore from last night. 
I was also punished for the rule I broke yesterday

AND THEN...

Because I am a slow learner I took FOREVER getting ready for work and didn't have time to do my homework for my class...so guess what..out came the paddle, up went my dress, down with my panties for my third spanking in less than 24 hours! 

Hopefully I will get it together...at least for my bottoms sake! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment